Air Conditioning Service in Lombard
We offer the air conditioning service you need, when you need it and at a price you can love. Air Time Heating & Cooling is on time every-time with appointment times available in Lombard that fit your schedule.
We are available to service all makes and models of air conditioning units and components. Including Trane Air Conditioners, American Standard Air Conditioners, Carrier Air Conditioners and more!
New Air Conditioner Installation or Air Conditioner Upgrade & Replacement Service Available 24/7 in Lombard Illinois
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Help selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle.
- Proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home.
- A convenient way to pay for your installation through our flexible financing options, subject to credit approval.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.
Air Conditioning Repair Service Lombard
Airtime Heating & Cooling offers air conditioning repair service in Lombard, Illinois when you need it. We only serve the Lombard and immediately surrounding area so that we can be there within 2 hours of your initial call. Timely service, and repairs done right the first time. We can run diagnostics and perform repairs on any make and model of AC unit.
AC Tune-Ups & Maintenance Lombard
You’ve probably heard it before, but the truth is, regular service helps keep home cooling and heating equipment operating at peak efficiency. Call us today to schedule your air conditioning clean and check today! Don’t want to have to remember clean and checks? Thats ok, we can talk about our maintenance service agreement.
Why Air Time?
- Trane Dealer Certified
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified
- ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors Association) Members
- A+ Rated with the BBB
- Over 80 Five Star Reviews on Google and counting.
A little more about Air Time Heating & Cooling
We understand that it is generally not a great feeling to have to call someone to come to your home and provide you a service. That’s why we feel it important to tell you a little bit more about ourselves. We maintain a high level of quality among our staff and our equipment. All of our installers and technicians are trained on a regular, on-going basis and are certified by the following industry organizations:
See what some of our happy customers have had to say!